COMMUNITY 4meok.net        FAQ

Tag Cloud

Euro truck simulator true sleep mod scaricare wwe night of champions scaricare Euro truck simulator real job mod scaricare disassemblaggio notebook TOSHIBA L635 aprire portatile HP ELITEBOOK 2530P no registration upload photo quanto deve essere l'umidita in una casa disassemblaggio computer LENOVO Y450 disassemblaggio computer portatile ACER ASPIRE 4720Z disassemblaggio notebook HP ENVY 14 wwe ROYAL RUMBLE 2016 watch Screen capture recorder application disassemblaggio computer portatile SONY VAIO VPC-EH1E1R Elimination Chamber 2015 repliche calcio gratis satellite Youtube video upload notices can't download videos from youtube baidu spark browser repliche Raw 2015 aprire computer TOSHIBA SATELLITE C660 esperto pc risponde wind paypal problem aprire notebook ASUS X550 disassemblaggio notebook ACER TRAVELMATE 2413 WLMI Ets 2 real work mod завантажити aprire portatile TOSHIBA SATELLITE A505 best internet key operatore Sporting Braga - Estoril live tv football wwe new download nitrati acqua vera aprire computer portatile LENOVO G550 paneli solare segonda mano Euro truck simulator advanced bank mod download problemi computer personale on-line Royal Rumble 2016 repliche best tablet wopad scam Euro truck simulator real dream mod download Sporting Braga - Estoril calcio gratis Wind Internet Key Alcatel Essential Raw 2015 risultati aprire notebook TOSHIBA SATELLITE C640 Euro truck simulator real life mod download Bari – Crotone live tv football 3g h ucraina lavoro truffa aprire portatile ASUS G53 Napoli - Milan live tv football free aprire notebook ACER ASPIRE 5541 wopad android watch aprire portatile LENOVO Y430 Ets 2 ultimate mod download aprire portatile ACER ASPIRE E1-570 wwe denaro nella banca scaricare gratuiti annunci senza registrazione wwe SURVIVOR SERIES 2015 relplica Napoli - Milan live sports tv wwe summerslam 2014 snitch l infiltrato ita torrent computer problemi calcio free tv problemi laptop via telefono annunci senza truffe gratuiti perugia Debut Video Capture review disassemblaggio computer portatile LENOVO T400 Monday Night RAW 2015 replay disassemblaggio computer ACER ASPIRE E1-570 Acqua Naturale Vera wwe raw nuovo episodio scaricare Monday Night RAW 2015 watch replay

4meok - per me va bene » Cosa Dio e gli Altri nel cielo hanno fatto per me

Regole del forum

Immagine

Autore Messaggio
 Messaggio da leggere Inviato: 6 dicembre 2017, 23:48 
Non connesso
Super user level
Super user level

Connesso: 12d 13h 36m 15s
In the last 3 days, I continued to add to my every prayer, a sincere request of freeing the other 2 patriots in Odesa, in a manner they had incremented their faith in the All-Mighty God. Also a very young girl who was (is the fighter) for the liberty of Ukraine against moscovian serial killers and their agents from mixed families in the world had to go to the KGB`s occupied building to get the document, that she had not committed any crime in moscovia before. When yo enter that building, they can kill you or take you in hostage and then openly say, that she did not enter our building at all. Such situation we have in colonized Ukraine, because the moscovians have their own president here and 95% of every brunch of power.
So I asked the All-Mighty God, His Son and my God - Jesus Christ, my protector St. Thaddeus, my Mother - The Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Martha to let her enter there and that these serial killer from moscow, would give her this document without touching her, and just laughing at her in the worst case.
And so these 3 wonders have happened. She received what she wanted and returned alive, and 1 patriot in Odesa was let to go to stay at home 24 hours a day and the other was let to sleep at home only and for the day time to be imprisoned.
According to your faith, will be given to you! Glorify the God and everyone in the sky!
"Glory to Jesus Christ! - Glory to the God forever!"

Profilo  

4meok - per me va bene » Cosa Dio e gli Altri nel cielo hanno fatto per me