COMMUNITY 4meok.net        FAQ

Tag Cloud

inserire annunci gratuiti con foto need for speed gameplay record mp4 screen capture application wwe SUMMER SLAM 2015 guardare gratis computer personale problemi wwe NXT 2016 watch free Race Driver Grid 2 directx 11 wholesale Intel Tablet factory price молитва на вервиці інструкція sacro gra torrent cinema download Bari – Crotone live sports tv ingrosso Orologio pc tablet prezzo di fabbrica disassemblaggio notebook TOSHIBA L455D Euro truck simulator 2 garage price mod download Raw replica disassemblaggio computer LENOVO G460 Problemi del sistema in fase di avvio repliche Royal Rumble 2016 disassemblaggio notebook ACER 4820GT repliche NXT 2016 annunci napoli senza registrazione EMS disassemblaggio notebook ASUS K53SV Ets 2 ultimate multi mod завантажити disassemblaggio portatile TOSHIBA C55 D disassemblaggio computer portatile ACER ASPIRE 4720Z generazione x film download wwe SURVIVOR SERIES scaricare disassemblaggio computer portatile ACER ASPIRE 5541 wopad tablet pc Euro truck simulator super mod download wwe 2014 scaricare mp4 screen recorder maxvisits truthful review desktop problemi can't download videos from youtube baidu spark browser lavoro truffa wwe ROYAL RUMBLE 2016 guardare Royal Rumble 2015 replica aprire notebook THINKPAD EDGE 13 problemi computer personale tramite internet wwe TLC scaricare guarda gratis NXT 2016 ultimo l infiltrato download china post italy track biss key wwe raw aprire computer portatile LENOVO T61 wwe ROYAL RUMBLE 2016 scaricare gratis prestazioni di windows disattese Ets 2 real job mod scaricare disassemblaggio computer ASUS U52F crank download ita annunci gratuiti con foto padova cos'e h+ Bari – Crotone guardare partita di calcio gratis disassemblaggio portatile TOSHIBA SATELLITE A505 annunci gratuiti football free tv disassemblaggio notebook ASUS S46C Sporting Braga - Estoril guardare gratis ket qia Survivor Series2015 sacro gra torrent scaricare wwe EXTREME RULES 2015 replay airmax mangiaumidita' opinioni guarda gratis night of champions 2014 wwe 2015 contenuti da scaricare disassemblaggio computer ACER ASPIRE 5536 assistenza pc domicilio napoli Ucraina notizie

4meok - per me va bene » Cosa Dio e gli Altri nel cielo hanno fatto per me

Regole del forum

Immagine

Autore Messaggio
 Messaggio da leggere Inviato: 6 dicembre 2017, 23:48 
Non connesso
Super user level
Super user level

Connesso: 12d 13h 36m 15s
In the last 3 days, I continued to add to my every prayer, a sincere request of freeing the other 2 patriots in Odesa, in a manner they had incremented their faith in the All-Mighty God. Also a very young girl who was (is the fighter) for the liberty of Ukraine against moscovian serial killers and their agents from mixed families in the world had to go to the KGB`s occupied building to get the document, that she had not committed any crime in moscovia before. When yo enter that building, they can kill you or take you in hostage and then openly say, that she did not enter our building at all. Such situation we have in colonized Ukraine, because the moscovians have their own president here and 95% of every brunch of power.
So I asked the All-Mighty God, His Son and my God - Jesus Christ, my protector St. Thaddeus, my Mother - The Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Martha to let her enter there and that these serial killer from moscow, would give her this document without touching her, and just laughing at her in the worst case.
And so these 3 wonders have happened. She received what she wanted and returned alive, and 1 patriot in Odesa was let to go to stay at home 24 hours a day and the other was let to sleep at home only and for the day time to be imprisoned.
According to your faith, will be given to you! Glorify the God and everyone in the sky!
"Glory to Jesus Christ! - Glory to the God forever!"

Profilo  

4meok - per me va bene » Cosa Dio e gli Altri nel cielo hanno fatto per me